Millions of people use machine translators every day. Although these platforms allow people to communicate across language barriers, they could pose data security threats. Read this article to find out more about machine translators, data security and how Translators USA offers the right solutions.
Here are the top three most popular machine translators:
- Google Translate: this free platform provides translations in 109 languages. Launched in 2006, Google Translate provides translation services for over 500 million people everyday. Though it may be popular, it is often criticized for its inaccurate translation of sentences.
- Bing Microsoft Translate: another free online translation service, Bing Microsoft Translate includes over 70 languages. With the ability for use on a variety of Microsoft apps, this translator is popular for its interoperability.
- Translate Dict: this free website provides translations in 51 languages. As one of the top machine translation websites, thousands of people use this service every day.
Security in Machine Translation
Many businesses are concerned about the security of machine translation. There are some pros and cons to machine translation:
- Shorter translation time, leaving less opportunity for data theft
- No human errors
- Easy use, especially for long documents
- Few security implementations
- Data could be stolen by machine language employees
- Users often aren’t aware of the fine print
- Many machine translators claim the right to examine any information
- Data collection software is attached to machine translators
Big companies have lost millions of dollars to security breaches from online translation services. If you’re looking for a better alternative to machine translation, there are safer and more secure options. These include services with companies who specialize in this work. Translators USA offers services that provide secure, human-powered interpretation for:
- Video Interpreting
- Audio Interpreting
- Live interpreting
Translators USA has qualified and equipped translators and interpreters, secure connectivity and the utmost safety measures in place to ensure that your sensitive data and documents remain safe.
Go here to learn more
Did you know that translators can be certified? Choosing an online translation service with certified translators is one of the best ways to make sure your information will be correctly and securely interpreted.
Video remote interpretation with a certified translator is a simple, streamlined way to have a conversation across languages. When you participate in a video conference with someone who speaks a different language, a qualified translator will join and complete live interpretations.
Translators USA provides video remote interpretations as well as many other services.
Translators USA: The Safe Choice
Translators USA is the #1 translation service for businesses. Here is a list of the incredible and secure services that we provide to our clients:
- Certified document translations
- Legal, medical and technical translations
- Conference interpreting
- ASL interpreting
- Phone interpreting
- Medical transcription
- Legal transcription
- Podcast transcription
- And more.
Translators USA offers the highest quality security and experienced translators. When you use Translators USA, you’ll feel confident that your information is protected. Request a quote and check out Translators USA today.
Contact us to ask questions and learn more.