Minneapolis Translators and Interpreters
Translators USA has language specialists in Minnesota that can take care of your personal and corporate interpretations and translations. All of our language specialists are certified, accredited and professionals who have the knowledge, expertise and experience to deliver the best service to you, no matter how difficult your project may be.
Minneapolis is a major city in Minnesota that forms "Twin Cities" with the neighboring state capital of St. Paul. Bisected by the Mississippi River, it's known for its parks and lakes. Minneapolis is also home to many cultural landmarks like the Walker Art Center, a contemporary art museum, and the adjacent Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, famed for Claes Oldenburg's "Spoonbridge and Cherry" sculpture.
Translation and Interpretation Services in Minneapolis, MN
Translators USA in Minneapolis has language specialists with the knowledge, skill and proficiency to successfully handle a wide range of business or personal translations and interpretations.
Our translators provide quick, professional and effective:
- Technical Document Translation
- Legal Document Translation
- Corporate Translation
- Medical Document Translation
- Marketing and Media Translations
- Website Translations
In addition to corporate translation services, Translators USA has knowledgeable staff who are also available for cost-effective personal document translation services, including:
- Birth Certificate Translation
- Marriage Certificate Translation
- Divorce Certificate Translation
- Police Record Translation
- Judgment Translation
- School Transcripts Translation
- Academic Degree Translation
- Diploma Translation
- Legal Contract Translation
- Naturalization Papers Translation
- Immigration Documents Translation
- Driver’s License Translation
- Power of Attorney Translation
- Translation of Wills
- Adoption Papers Translation
- Patents Translation
We offer both corporate and personal document translation and interpretation services in more than 150 languages including Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch, to mention only a few.