As an official dealer of the leading interpreting equipment brands, we at Translators USA understand that interpretation systems can be quite expensive, especially the professional grade solutions. We thus fully understand the importance of extending their longevity and avoiding those costly repairs. The good news is that with proper maintenance, your interpreting equipment will perform flawlessly for many years to come.
How to Keep Your Interpreting Equipment in “Top Shape”?
Most interpreting solutions don't need any special care or maintenance. To make sure that it is working perfectly and that it will continue to do so in the future as well, however, you are advised to:
- Have your interpreting equipment installed professionally. With the exception of a few, most interpreting systems should be installed by a professional, that is an experienced technician. That way, you won't only reduce the risk of technical problems to the minimum but you will also have the equipment ready to use whenever you need it.
- If possible, don't move stationary systems around. It isn't that you will break anything but if moving interpreting equipment around frequently, you are more likely to drop something you shouldn't or lose an important piece which can seriously affect the system's performance.
- Carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Like many other pieces of technology, interpreting systems are getting increasingly sophisticated which is good because they provide higher quality sound, more functions, ... Advanced technology typically also means less technical problems and costly repairs. But only under condition that you operate it properly. So be sure to carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions for use.
- Don't postpone repairs. If you experience any problems with your interpreting equipment, you should have it repaired immediately for two reasons. First, the problem won't go away on its own. And secondly, you are risking a potentially bigger and more expensive problem to fix.
- Have your interpreting equipment periodically checked by a competent technician. That way you will make sure that your equipment is in top condition and have the peace of mind that everything will be running smoothly when you will need it to break the language barrier again.
Professional Grade Interpreting Equipment at “Consumer Grade” Price Ranges
Need professional interpreting equipment? If so, be sure to visit Translators USA interpreting equipment store. We offer professional grade solutions by Listen Technologies, Williams Sound, Multi Caisses and Decade Transmitters at “consumer grade” prices. Whether you are looking for FM or IR interpreting systems, portable or stationary equipment, for small or large venue, interpretation booths, ... we are confident that we can meet both your needs and budget.
Don't forget, we are also providing interpreters for simultaneous, consecutive, whisper and phone interpreting nationwide and 365 days a year. So if you need professional and experienced interpreters to break the language barrier at your business meeting or multilingual event, you can always rely on Translators USA. We are available for additional information on the phone number 888-790-8872 and through out website, 7 days a week.